This vegan beet tahini dip is creamy, tangy, and packed with beautiful color and nutrients. Ready in under 10 minutes, add this beautiful dish to your next simple dinner or entertaining party menu…
3-4 medium cooked beets
1 tbsp. Tahini
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
1 clove of garlic
- Cut your beets into rough chunks and add to your food processor or blender.
- Add in the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Start by seasoning with a ½ a teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper (you can adjust this later).
- Blend or pulse for 30 seconds – use a spoon to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Very carefully get a taste with a spoon and adjust salt and pepper seasonings if necessary.
- Continue to blend until reaching your desired consistency
- Serve immediately with pita chips, chips, crackers or veggie sticks!