This healthy meal is ready to eat in just 20 minutes. Shrimp and crunchy broccoli are cooked in a delicious Honey Garlic Sauce that is delicious and full of flavor.
2 lb thawed or fresh raw shrimp, cleaned and peeled
10 – 12 florets of broccoli
5 tbsp. olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
4 cloves garlic, minced (approx 1.5-2 TBSP)
¼ Cup raw honey
¼ Cup Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
½ tsp. Ginger paste
2 tsp. Sesame seeds
½ tsp. Red Chili flakes (Optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Whisk together your sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Roughly chop broccoli into florets, leaving a bit of a stem on each.
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive, and massage oil into florets. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Prep shrimp as needed; tail can be left on or off based on preference.
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 of your sauce with the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate until 15-minute mark has passed for the broccoli, then move the broccoli to one side of the sheet pan and add your shrimp to the other side.
- Return sheet pan to oven and bake an additional 8-10 minutes until shrimp turn pinkish, opaque, and curled.
- Heat the remaining sauce in a saucepan and drizzled over your shrimp.
- Plate and enjoy immediately while hot.
Basmati or jasmine rice