Sliders are one of my favorite things to make because you can take almost anything and turn it into a simple bite-sized sandwich and when added with gooey cheese, its perfect for feeding a bunch of hungry guests.
12 Slider Buns
1 lb Breaded Chicken Tenders, Cooked
2 Cups Pasta Sauce
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
3 tbsp. butter, melted
3 Cloves pressed Garlic
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt to taste
- Cook chicken tenders and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then cover them in sauce.
- Combine the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the sauce.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Melt the butter and mix the garlic until it is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the melted butter over the buns and then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot