Broccoli Cheddar Poppers are served as a fun side dish or for anytime snacking. These tasty broccoli and cheese appetizer are loved by all ages, so no matter what type of crowd or event, they will disappear very quickly.
½ Kg Chopped broccoli
200 Gms dry stuffing mix
½ Cup grated Cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, diced
6 eggs, beaten
¾ Cup butter, melted
3 Cloves garlic, pressed
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes. (Slide a fork through to check if cooked. Don’t overcook)
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli, stuffing mix, cheddar cheese, onion, eggs, butter, garlic and salt & pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for an hour, until moisture has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls, and arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, tossing them around until golden brown glaze.
- Serve hot.