This cheesy crab dip is a huge crowd pleaser. I mean really, who can resist drippy cheese with endless flavors bursting in your mouth? Definitely not us!!!
1 jumbo lump crab meat or 2 cans crab chunks
½ cup mayonnaise
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
¼ cup grated Parmesan
¼ cup jalapeño slices, drained and diced
2 bunch green onions, chopped,
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except 2 tbsp. Parmesan) until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer dip to an oven-safe serving bowl and sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in the middle rack until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot with crackers, sliced French bread or baked pita chips.