Baked pears with cinnamon, honey and nuts – it doesn’t get any simpler than this! Pears are perfect dessert option for a dinner party. When filled with mixed nuts and honey, you’ll just want to munch it all by yourself (Believe me… I gobbled up a few of these before the party last night)
4 large ripe pears
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
4 tsp of honey
1/4 cup of crushed walnuts
1/4 cup of crushed pecans
1/4 cup of crushed almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl combine the crushed nuts and set aside.
3. Cut pears in half and scoop out all the seeds.
4. Place pear halves facing up on baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle pears with cinnamon and top with nut mixture.
6. Drizzle about ½ tsp. of honey over each pear half.
7. Bake in oven for about 40 min.
8. Let is rest before serving warm.