Fresh dill and lemon come together in this easy recipe for Lemon Dill Salmon. This salmon dish will quickly become a favorite for an easy and impressive weeknight dinner!
1 10-ounce salmon fillets
1 bunch fresh dill, washed and patted dry
1 tbsp. Olive oil
½ tbsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Juice one of the lemons into a small bowl and add olive oil, salt and pepper and mix all together and set aside.
- Cut the remaining lemon into rounds about ¼ inch thick.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the fillets on it skin side down.
- Pour the lemon juice mix over the fillets.
- Drape the fillets with the sprigs of fresh dill – be generous as you really want to cover the salmon with the dill so the flavor soaks in.
- Top with lemon wedges.
- Oven the salmon for about 20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot!!!