Eating steamed cauliflower can taste so bland, let alone kids but for adults too. Here’s a caramelized cauliflower dish with a creamy sauce sure to make them ask for more.
1 head cauliflower (cut into 1 inch florets)
2 tbsp. Olive oil
½ Cup tahini
¼ Cup fresh parsley
¼ Cup warm water
2 Clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp. Cayenne pepper (Optional)
2 tbsp. lemon juice
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Toss cauliflower with olive oil and spread into an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, flipping once or twice, until cauliflower is tender and caramelized.
- Mix together tahini, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and salt. Add 1 tablespoon water at a time until reaching desired consistency, which should be thin but not runny.
- Toss the mixture with warm cauliflower.
- Garnish with cayenne pepper and parsley.