Lets make simple and authentic Mexican Manicotti. Prep during the day and ready for the evening party or family dinner.
- In bowl, mix uncooked chicken or vegetables, Mexican beans, chili powder, and oregano.
- Spoon into uncooked manicotti shells.
- Place in greased medium sized baking pan.
- Mix water and sauce, pour over manicotti.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover. Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and olives.
- Bake for 8 minutes more.
- Then add sour cream.